World Bank Finances
WORLD BANK GROUP FINANCES MOBILE APPLICATION 2.1
Download the app for Android
Download the app for iPhone and iPad
Access the app via mobile web
The World Bank Group Finances free mobile application allows users to quickly access its portfolio of projects, finances, and procurement data:
- Access in one of nine languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish) from any place in the world.
- Locate the projects in your neighborhood financed by the Bank, including the major awarded contracts.
- Receive tender notices and follow business opportunities in more than 100 countries.
- Get updates on pending projects in the pipeline, as well as latest approved projects.
- Check the disbursements data, updated monthly, and the contributions to Trust Funds.
- Engage with the Bank by sharing, following its projects and investments, or reporting back.
Transparency and accountability are essential to the development process at the World Bank Group and central to achieving the Bank's mission to alleviate poverty.
This mobile app complements the World Bank Group Finances website.
- Interface in nine languages
- Works online and offline
- Powerful search with sector filters
- Procurement section with tender notices and awarded contracts by country and sector
- Projects updates and follow (favorites) option
- Detailed country overview of finances, projects and procurement
- Maps of financed projects
- Localized share feature that supports embedded links
- Direct links to project pages and project documents
- Easy reporting (data accuracy or fraud/corruption)
For questions regarding these apps, please contact us at WBFinances@worldbank.org.
Online Resources > Mobile Apps >World Bank Finances