2nd Edition by: Hennie van Greuning, Sonja Brajovic Bratanovic
Analyzing Banking Risk (2nd edition) provides a comprehensive
overview of topics dealing with the assessment, analysis, and
management of financial risks in banking. This book focuses on
risk-management principles and stresses that key players in the
corporate governance process are accountable for managing the different
dimensions of financial risk.
This second edition remains faithful to the objectives of the
original publication (Analyzing Banking Risk). A significant new
addition is the inclusion of chapters on the management of the treasury
function and management of a stable liquidity investment portfolio. New
material also consists of a discussion of proprietary trading
activities and asset management liability components.
- Organization of the Treasury Function
- Investment/Stable Portfolio Management
- Proprietary Trading/Market Risk Management
- Asset-Liability Management Components
- Key Players in the Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Transparency in the Financial Statements of Banks
Managing the risks associated with the banking industry today has
become more difficult. The approach used in this publication provides a
framework for identifying the key players in the risk-management
process and discussing their accountability for the various dimensions
of the financial and other risk management processes.
The hardcover edition includes a CD-ROM.
- Shipping Weight: 1.22 lbs (0.55 kgs)